Hi, Jogja!


This is about my bus trip travel journal when I visited Jogja for three days in the last year with my all colleague office. It was my second time visited Jogja, as a common tourist. Actually, this city made me so fallen in love just because I like Gajah Mada University – well known Gajah Mada is a chief minister to a king of Majapahit Kingdom. Yeah, I have been loving history although I didn’t know definitely by heart. Beside Jogja is ‘Daerah Istimewa’ that has palace but also society, culture, history, and every corner of this city has a special character. I had little bit regret caused I didn’t spend my time for more exploring this city. :(



Tour place that we visited is Pindul cave – Indrayanti beach (first day), Borobudur Temple – Demata  (second day), Jogja Palace – Prambanan Temple (last day) that I’ll post pictures as soon as possible.

At Pindul cave, I can't tell you because I didn’t take a photo. These photos here are taken by my friend.




Komentar

Postingan Populer