Hunting The Sunset

Okay, in this post I want to write in English. It’s been so long since I push my self-discipline for learning writing, listening, or reading story in Engish. And now, I am getting made a fresh start.

Well, this was an old plan to had a picnic on the beach with my office mate – Mbak Surur dkk. Finally, we went to the Payangan beach also for saying goodbye to Mbak Surur. Yes, she left Jember for good and back to her hometown-Pasuruan. Huhu. I am so bad losing math tutor who is humble, good knowledge, bakso lover-mate, and crafter. 

Okay, Mbak Ulin and Mbak merry – with their boyfriend had been waiting there. We (me,faruq, devi, ita, dika, mbak surur, mas hasan) gathered at 2 p.m in the office, but in fact, we were completed almost at 3 p.m. Huft!  Moreover, si Dika disappeared and got lost in the middle away. Hadeeh!!  >.< After met Dika (again) I ask them for increase faster. I guess we would not get the sunset. Yuk go go go!!

This was my second time I visited this beach. I just got little sad there because I couldn't find the trees that heel over right. If you know the trees on my posting a few month ago, here.  For me, those trees are so cute in the wide savannah. I guess the trees were Cut down. But, I didn't want to worry and I just needed to enjoy the afternoon sunshine that I call 'Kemuning senja'. There was little less that my feet didn't keep in touch with sand. Hiks!






When the first I climbed up 'Wedhus Hill' and this time I climbed up 'Samboja hill'. Sambojo hill is the highest there. The ticket is 5K. Oh, from this hill we can find love bay. Because of this love bay, I forgot to capture the beautiful sunset. Huhuhu. Definitely, I have to come back to the beautiful sunset.

Love bay *yang mirip lophe-lophe*

Komentar

Postingan Populer