Borobudur

Borobudur. This temple is well known in Indonesia even had been one of Seven Wonders of The World. This temple is one of the heritage of Budha culture that is a glory. It has the wide garden with turf that draws around it. How a beautiful!

I visited this temple is about ten years ago when I was a junior high student. We were, as the third floor had an erudition about the museum, temple or a place has history cost. We had to know and learn them then wrote them into the paper. Oh, it was exciting yet dizzy!




The second time I visited in this quarter, not less changed. The weather was blazing hot, great trees, and the wide of lawn that is good away for have a picnic. One thing that I guess different is temple’s stairs is not as high as or as steep as when first time. Even when I got around up this temple is not as wide as first. Suddenly I had been on top. Do you think this temple has dimmed? Oh, Haha!









After taking a lot of photos, we visited a museum where we met the shortest man in Indonesia. Sorry, I don’t have his photo but some of my friends took a photo with him. I just took a flower photo beside the museum.
We got thirsty and very hungry, so we were coming out. While waiting for my all friend, we had a cilok that withhold us from hunger. Thanks to cilok. Hehe!



Komentar

Postingan Populer