Nostalgia Malang

Malaaang!! Finally, I was there on May 14th. I had an appointment with my friend, Nella Pliiis. But I get failed to met her because she had a wedding invitation. Huhu. Then I called Bu Sasita and Yesika. I told them that I want to hanging out and visit a Rumah Kayu. They said “yes” for that. *Seneng bangeeettt*. I arrived in Malang at 3.30 pm. I stayed in my rented old ‘IZMA’. I met my junior sistes and spent my night with talked about their activities in the campus. I felt like I am a student too.
In the morning, I got up earlier for watched a sunrise. I like to sit in the drying ground while feel a fresh air and watch a sunrise. It is wonderful for me. Then, I went around in UB university. I really miss my activities in this campus with my lovely friends. “Hey guys, how are you there?” J I took some pictures. I visited Nurulia in her dormitory. She is my junior in the Physics Academy. I often bugging or having discussion with her. She have finish her exam last week. Congratulation Adeeekk. She want to get a scholarship in NCU, Taiwan. I wish you all the best.
This is my photo in that morning in UB university.










After that, I and my friend went to a Rumah Kayu. I will post on the next posting. Keep stunning. J

Komentar

Postingan Populer