Sarangan Lake

I never know before about the Magetan regency. It is the city near Madiun. Before we attended mbak Rina’s wedding in Madiun, we took refreshing. We visited Devia’s and papa hari’s home in Nganjuk. Later we went to Sarangan Lake, Magetan. Road trip to Sarangan lake, we would get fresh air, cold weather and mountain scenery with the wide field. I was excited to look out. I usually observe about house type, plant and flower type in each house, and also activities society in the journey.

The journey to Sarangan Lake was curved way, we enjoyed though in fact we had steep way almost curve 90 degree. Ha! The car was parked in a main way – in front of cafés.  We wanted to have lunch and played in around the lake. But, after had a lunch, Mrs. Bams ordered us to carried our case in the lodging house. Mrs. Bams had reserved lodging for that night. The lodging has three double bedroom and one living room.



Sarangan lake is one of tourism journey which surrounding hotel, lodging house, shop market, and café. You will also meet florist, photographer, and horse rider who rent their horse for you. You can easy buy chicken or rabbit satay that are sold by ‘lesehan’.   

I  asked to walk in the market. I always feel happy when I see the fresh fruits, vegetables, or fishes and also activities the market. I think it is a good way to waste boredom and make me say thanks awfully to Allah. Actually, I felt dissatisfied because I didn’t more explore this market and bought anything there. Huhu. *I wanted to buy lily flower*






The lake has 30 ha area, and we (me-mbak isti, dek bilbul) took around the lake by foot. We took some photos with Sarangan lake as background that almost covered by fog. There is waterfall if you walking to the northeast. You will meet a lot of monkeys in the east of the lake. I shocked when I met them. I scared if they bite out or scratch out like on the film hunger games 2. oh no!

In the night, you got cold air and quite a night. You can buy meatball, sattay or ronde. And the next morning we traveling to waterfall. 











Komentar

Postingan Populer