My First Stitch Embroidery

While it was cloudy day, I washed my clothes in Sunday morning. It receive feeling that make me happy. I had a reservation with dek Tya at 10 am for teach her. So, I must quickly for taking a bath, breakfast, pray and dress up. But afterwards, I got a message that she asked for permission to do her homework. So, we will learn at 11 am.

While I waited, I cleaned my bedroom. Swep the floor, made the bed, put straight my papers and books. Heeiii,,unexpectedly, I got an idea. I would create a flower stitch embroidery. Do you like crafting? I wish I have friends who like crafting and we are share about it. Guys, I had finish my flower stitch embroidery. I was very satisfied, though it is not neat enough. 
 my first flower

Taraaaaa... done!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer