Kampus Kuning

During two weeks in Jakarta on November, I had an opportunity  to visited some place. I had much time. Actually, I had some list worth place. Museum, library, market, workshop and of course mall in South Jakarta. But sadly I didn’t making the best use of my time there. Huhu. I just visited my best friend in Depok. In Depok, I just went to gramedia, Detos, Margo and go around Indonesia University of course. I bought three books there for filling up my time when I waited Idola. I don’t know some worth place there. And I didn’t have a partner to travelling. Hmmm.. -__- Solo travelling?! I want, but both of Idola or Kaito will get anxious about me. Ok, I would stay for them.

for you who missing he-Idolar :D


diambil sambil jalan dan menjelang malam 
On Friday morning, they invited me to go around UI and took picture. Hahaha. Okay lah. They got way made me be real Yunita. Hagzhagz. Yes I do. I took picture of them. Katakanlah, pemanasan untuk pra or pasca wedding yaah :p. Okay. 
gedung yang menjadi ikon UI
padahal saya ingin di poto seperti ini, tapi... ga jadi deh, belum ada partner. hahaha :p

pengambilan poto ini kurang gimana ya?? salah posisi sepeda juga >.<
eciiieeeee,,,, aku suka poto ini 





sengaja menyisakan dua apel untuk berpoto
terlalu close up deh... 
suka banget sama ini poto. katanya aku imut, terlihat lebih dan lebih muda. hahahah

sebenarnya pingin buat poto yang kece di sini tapi sayanya malu... ntar ga sesuai sama yang diimajinasiku. -___-

But over all, thank you Idola and Kaito who has spent time with me. *Wish me luck ya..!* semoga mulai tahun depan bisa sering main ke sini. Aamiin.

Komentar

Postingan Populer