MUSEUM Bank Indonesia

The Last day in Jekardah (on October), we went to the Old Town. It was my first time around in Jekardah with my friend and I was  a guide besides I never go there. Hoaahh. I just had a rute of transjakarta and followed the guidline. Nurul gave me suggestion for visited Museum Mandiri and Bank Indonesia.
Both of us, never visite to the museum. So, it was our first time. We just visited Bank Indonesia and look around the old town. In Bank Indonesia, we got history of bank in Indonesia. “we should visite here before get our exam,” Yesia said. You’re right Yeye. Hahaha. I enjoyed in each corner of this build. We can buy tshirt, pencil case, bag, or key hanger there. Yesika bought pencil case.
paling tidak, gambar ini mengobati keinginanku berpoto di hutan :p
gedungnya bercat puth, dengan pintu yang tinggi dan jendela tinggi. vintage.
i love this picture. thanks yeye :)
jalan penghubung stasiun bawah tanah
Postman, bawakan surat rinduku untuknya... :D

this is me
work hard!
lukisan perahu para penjajah
aku lupa ini apa, maafkan yah :D
Yeye dengan macam mata uang Indonesia
eh, kalo tentaranya ikut narsis kayak Yeye, ketembak ya... :p
ketika dia bergantian menyala seperti ingin joged disko. hahaha. padahal ga ada musiknya :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer