Avatar Market

I was invited by my sister (mbakIta) went to the Avatar market in Kencong. Avatar market is new market in Kencong, but it is began at 4 pm until 10 pm. Wow. It is first night market in my region. Haha :DJumat, 30 May 2014 at 4 pm I and my sister went to the Avatar market by bike. I was so enthusiastic, I love cycling. I felt like enjoyed the rice field, relaxed, and cheaper sport that I love to do. Hehe. :D
That evening remember me, when I went to school (SMP) with my bestfriend, Dian by bicycle. The birght morning with beautiful sunrise, rug of green or yellow rice field,  sometimes folk or ibis that we had. Dian, how are you? I hope that your family always be happy and your daughter grow up lustily. I miss you so much :*
When I was Junior high school, the avatar market was the cane field and  became some shops in few years ago. Now, become a market tradisional, “Avatar”. There are vegetables, fruits, household-wares, fishes, sea food, dresses, etc. We bought the carrots, potatos, chili, greenpeal, chiken, and some traditional snack like gatot, putu/puro, tiwul. Putuayu is my favorite traditional snack. You know putuayu guys? It is formed of rice flour with palm sugar that are steamed. Its presentation with coconut grate.As usual its aroma pandanus.Huummmmyyy

We pulled away at 5 pm. And you know guys, I thought it was wonderful evening. Thankyou Allah... we had the Semeru mount and beautiful sunset in the evening. 













Komentar

Postingan Populer