My Graduation Day

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, finally I have been bachelor of science of Brawijaya university. Saturday, April 5th 2014, officially, Yunita Dwi Hartatik, S.Si. Wooww,, it was great moment that waiting for almost five years ago. There were seven physics's students who are graduated. They were Ratih (Cintaah), Iin (Idola), me, Muslih (Papito), Prisma and Mas Ifan. And one only from master degree. She was Mbak Ratih.
And it was special moment because my mom, my sister, and my nephew came to Malang for attended my graduation. Actually, I hope my parent, my old and young sister attended my graduation. But My father cannot join in this moment because he cannot skip out of his work. My young sister can’t skip out her study at SMK because later in the same day she will get some examination. Good luck my sister. J
I was very happy, my mom and my sister were here. They stayed with me in my boarding room. We were sleeping together, eating, and telling some stories. Oh mom, sorry, we could not got around my campus and matos. I wish there is a chance to us on another time with Bapak and Iin (adek) too.
me, my mom and iyan. capture by my sister. (oohh men saya masih memberi arahan padanya, lha wes dijepret >.<)

me, ratih and iin (we were so beautifull, weren't we?
me, iin, and chum. Thanks ya kak.. *hug
with physics 2010 and bapak dekan. :D
Semoga ilmu yang saya dapatkan ini bermanfaat bagi diri saya dan orang lain. 
Aamiin :)



Komentar

Postingan Populer